Update history for Operation Zeta.
Content update one! Three new playable characters, tons of new NPCS, quests and more!
-Added 40+ New NPCS
-Added tons of new quests
-Added new random events.
-Added new puzzle type of 'defender'
-Added 3 new Playable Characters: Oottoo, Goo & Waylynn
-Upgrades now say what they do when they are selected
-Added new Meow skin Teaspoon The 'cow' cat type
-Added custom meows for some meow skins
-Grappling hooks will now react more to gravity
-Button Text is bigger on the 'follow the leader' puzzle quests
-B/back button will now go back on menu screens
-New characters will now have the 'new' icon above them if you haven't ever played with them before
-Fixed NPCs for capture quests attacking you
-Fixed ship parts being able to be 'yeeted' out into space never to return
-Fixed some spelling/grammar mistakes in the quest texts
-Fixed bug where the big ship would show on the mini map for meows
-10 new Steam Achievements
-10 new Xbox Achievements worth 200 gamerscore
General Fixes, Removed extra excessive autosaves, Improved performance with lots of lasers.
- Improved performance with large amounts of lasers on the map at one time on lower end devices.
- Improved the Auto save to not double save and only save when really needed (reduced it by 700% in some cases)
- Changed lasers to explode when leaving the map.
- Fixed letting the player fling their small ship off the map.
- Fixed bug where starting chat boxes could be weird.
- Fixed rare layering bug with lots of lasers on the map.
- Fixed some misalignment of complete game summary text on some resolutions.
- Removed a debug key that was left in.
- Updated tutorial panes to only use Xbox buttons in the pictures.